✂ cuts 📄 covers 💎 crushes 🦎 poisons 🖖 smashes ✂ decapitates 🦎 eats 📄 disproves 🖖 vaporizes 💎 crushes ✂.
- Rock is represented by “💎” (U+1F48E Gem Stone).
- Paper is represented by “📄” (U+1F4C4 Page Facing Up).
- Scissors are represented by “✂” (U+2702 Black Scissors), note without the U+FE0F variation selector.
- Spock is represented by “🖖” (U+1F596 Raised Hand With Part Between Middle and Ring Fingers) .
- Lizard is represented by “🦎” (U+1F98E Lizard).
0 bytes, 0 chars
Compiled from AT&T syntax to x86-64 Linux. Use syscalls to write output. For accurate byte counts and syntax highlighting, please use the new editor.
Top-level programs are supported, args holds ARGV. Implicit using directives for console applications are enabled.
Arguments are available via STDIN, each argument is NULL terminated. Taking input after EOF leaves the cell unchanged, the tape is circular with 65536 cells, and cells are 8-bit with wrapping.
Arguments are available via STDIN, each argument is NULL terminated. x is a no-op.
Arguments are available via STDIN, each argument is NULL terminated.
arguments holds ARGV, print() to output with a newline, write() to output without a newline.
say() is available without any import.
$args to access the arguments.
prolog_flag(argv, Args) to access the arguments.
SELECT arg FROM argv to access the arguments, only the first column of the first result set will be printed, NULL values will be skipped, and the dialect is SQLite.
Arguments are available via args list variable. To terminate script execution, write and quit the current buffer.
ctrl + enter or Run