✂ cuts 📄 covers 💎 crushes 🦎 poisons 🖖 smashes ✂ decapitates 🦎 eats 📄 disproves 🖖 vaporizes 💎 crushes ✂.
- Rock is represented by “💎” (U+1F48E Gem Stone), though may be replaced by “Rock” when Unicode 13.0 ships in 2020.
- Paper is represented by “📄” (U+1F4C4 Page Facing Up).
- Scissors are represented by “✂” (U+2702 Black Scissors), note without the U+FE0F variation selector.
- Spock is represented by “🖖” (U+1F596 Raised Hand With Part Between Middle and Ring Fingers) .
- Lizard is represented by “🦎” (U+1F98E Lizard).
ARGV is available via STDIN, joined on NULL. x is a no-op.
arguments holds ARGV, print() to output with a newline, write() to output without a newline.
say() is available without any import.
SELECT arg FROM argv to access the arguments, only the first column of the first result set will be printed, NULL values will be skipped, and the dialect is SQLite.
ctrl + enter or Run